|This charming three bedroom, two bath, single story home is located in the Vintage Development of the Old Almaden Winery. Only 18 years old! Open floor plan with high ceilings and hardwood floors. Upgraded kitchen with granite counters. New paint inside and out. New landscaping in back yard. 1798+/-sqft of living space. Guadalupe Elementary with API of 954!
- 1,798+/-sf single level home on approximately 6,800 sf corner lot.
- Three bedrooms / Two full baths.
- Nicely landscaped and surrounded by Palm trees, covered brick porch and covered entrance.
- Living room / dining room combination with high ceiling, beautiful hardwood flooring and plenty of windows for natural light.
- Open and bright great room consisting of kitchen, breakfast area and family room:
- Kitchen has granite slab counters and backsplash, plenty of oak cabinetry, large window over the sink area and a walk-in pantry. Center island has a granite slab counter, more cabinets and drawer space plus room for stools for extra seating. Appliances include KitchenAid refrigerator, Kenmore dishwasher, Frigidaire 4-burner gas cook top and Whirlpool combination oven and microwave. Cooktop, hood and dishwasher approximately one year old.
- The breakfast area is set in an alcove between the kitchen and family room.
- Continue into the family room. The cozy fireplace with tile surround and hearth has a recessed down light above to make it a focal point. Alcove on the side helps conceal electronic equipment. Plenty of windows provide natural light and a door opens to backyard.
- Large inside laundry room has a sink with tile counter set on an oak cabinet, two sets of overhead built-in cabinets as well as enough room for a full size washer and dryer.
- Hallway which leads to the sleeping quarters has large built-in cabinet for extra storage.
- Master Bedroom Suite has newer carpet, a high peaked ceiling and a slider to the backyard. Adjacent bath has tile floor with decorative inserts, dual sinks with tile counters over oak cabinets, a deep soaking tub, separate shower stall and a spacious walk-in closet with organizers.
- Two additional bedrooms, each have newer carpet, a closet and a window for natural light.
- Additional full bath with shower over tub, ceramic tile floor and white tile counter over oak cabinets with lots of storage.
- Amenities include: dual pane windows, central air conditioning, new paint both inside and out, security alarm system plus much more. Newer water heater.
- Two-car attached garage with automatic opener and plenty of shelves for storage.
- Fenced for privacy, the backyard has been freshly landscaped. Updated flagstone patio and a sprinkler systems that keeps the foliage lush and green. Side yard is gated and can conceal equipment or used as a dog run.
- Community structures include an administrative building which is also used as a community center and the original 1850’s winery building – one of the first adobe buildings in the area.
- Landscape features of this 5.26 acre site contains a mid-section green belt which has mature vegetation and an extensive rose garden. There are also two lacy iron gazebos that overlook the Almaden’s Louis Benoist Gardens designed by Thomas Church. Two playgrounds.
- Close to parks, trails, shops, restaurants, schools and Vineland library.
- Top Schools: Guadalupe Elementary (API 954!), Dartmouth Middle, and choice of Leigh or Branham High (Free Zone 2). These neighborhood schools offer outstanding programs, dedicated staff and devoted parents. Excellence is the standard and mutual respect is expected. These schools are part of the high achieving Union School District and Campbell Union High District.