Photo Gallery (16 Photos)
Offered at: $999,000
Home size: 2,000 +/- sq. ft.
Lot Size: 5,400 +/- sq. ft.
Listing Status: Sold
This amazing Almaden Winery home has four bedrooms and two and one half baths. One of the four bedrooms is currently set up as an office but could be easily modified. Spacious living/dining area has soaring ceilings and creates a remarkable “great room”. Hardwood floors in living room. New tile floor in kitchen and family room. Large master bedroom suite with deep soaking tub and separate shower stall. Serene park-like back yard with abundance of roses and trees. 2000+/-sf. Only 18 years old. Guadalupe Elementary (API 951!). Dartmouth Middle (API 902).
- Two-story 2,000+/- sf home on approximately 5,400+/- sf lot.
- Four bedrooms / Two and one-half baths. One bedroom is currently set up as an office but could be easily modified for a bedroom.
- Beautifully landscaped front with grass area, shade trees, and an inviting bougainvillea arch over the door. Views of hills.
- Enter through the double doors which open to the spacious living room with soaring ceiling, hardwood floors and plantation shutters.
- Continue through an archway that opens up to a Great Room consisting of the Kitchen, Dining Area and Family room: Kitchen has brand new tile floor, tile counters and backsplash, plenty of wood cabinets for storage as well as a pantry with built-in shelves. Glass cabinets in kitchen are perfect for displaying dishes and stemware. Walk in pantry has condiment/spice racks. Three pendent lights hover above the center island which also has a tile counter, more storage and room for stools. Recently upgraded stainless steel appliances include KitchenAid dishwasher, convection oven and microwave along with Viking 4-burner gas stove top. Large window situated over the sink provides a nice view of the yard.
- The focal point of the family room is the fireplace with stone surround and hearth plus an alcove to the side with built-in shelves. Plantation shutters and brand new tile floor. Door grants easy access to the backyard.
- Spacious dining area is illuminated by a chandelier as well as plenty of windows that provide natural light.
- Laundry room has overhead cabinets, built-in shelves and is spacious enough for a full size washer and dryer.
- Ascend to the 2nd level via the carpeted staircase. When you reach the landing area, you are greeted by a glass door with window transoms on both sides which let in an abundance of light into the state-of-the-art office.
- Double doors open to the comfortable master bedroom suite. High peaked ceiling adds to the dramatic effect and windows overlook the backyard. En Suite has double sinks, tile counter, a deep soaking tub plus a separate shower stall. Mirrored slider opens to an ample walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms upstairs, each has carpet and a window with views of the hills.
- Amenities: dual pane windows, central air conditioning, water softener plus much more.
- Two-car attached garage with an automatic opener and built-in shelves for storage.
- Relax in the park-like setting of this serene and tranquil backyard. Spacious patio surrounded by different levels of landscaping plus a rose garden, maple trees and birch trees. Great for entertaining!
- Path down the side of the home leads to a concrete patio with a gate to the front, great spot to conceal the receptacles.
- Living at The Almaden Winery provides access to community structures including an administrative building which is also used as a community center and the original 1850’s winery building – one of the first adobe buildings in the area.
- Landscape features of this 5.26 acre site contains a mid-section green belt which has mature vegetation and an extensive rose garden. There are also two lacy iron gazebos that overlook the Almaden’s Louis Benoist Gardens designed by Thomas Church. Two playgrounds.
- Close to parks, trails, shops, restaurants, schools and Vineland library.
- Top Schools: Guadalupe Elementary (API 951!), Dartmouth Middle (API 902), and choice of Leigh or Branham High (Free Zone 2). These neighborhood schools offer outstanding programs, dedicated staff and devoted parents. Excellence is the standard and mutual respect is expected. These schools are part of the high achieving Union School District and Campbell Union High District.
Square footage, acreage, and other information herein, has been received from one or more of a variety of different sources. Such information has not been verified. If important to buyers, buyers should conduct their own investigation.