|This rare, four bedroom Tresor Diamond model in Old Almaden Winery has a ground floor bedroom and is located on a quiet, private street across from the rose garden. Three full baths. 2020+/-sf. Open floor plan with soaring ceilings. Kitchen includes top of the line, Bosch stainless appliances and a large contoured granite composite sink with touch activated faucet. Spacious master bedroom suite with high ceiling and a walk-in closet that include custom wood-trimmed closet organizers and shelves. Friendly neighborhood with numerous social activities. Guadalupe Elementary with API of 954!
- Two-story, 2,020 +/-sf home on approximately 3,356+/sf lot.
- Four bedrooms / Three full baths. One bedroom and one full bath downstairs.
- Step into this superb home and immediately notice the bright and open floor plan.
- Living room / dining room combination:
- Living room has a high ceiling, cozy fireplace plus a multitude of windows for plenty of natural light.
- Dining area has a light fixture plus a slider to the back yard.
- Great Room consists of Kitchen, Breakfast Nook and Family Room with tile floor:
- Kitchen includes maple cabinets, plenty of counter space, recessed lights and an extra large contoured granite composite sink with touch activated faucet. Top of the line Bosch stainless appliances are only six months old and include dishwasher, 5-burner gas cook top and hood, convection oven and a microwave that also acts as a convection oven creating double-oven capabilities.
- A light fixture illuminates the adjacent breakfast area and a slider provides access to the back yard.
- Spacious family room has an alcove to house television and/or electronic equipment.
- Ground floor bedroom and full bath, great for overnight guests or an office.
- Laundry room has built-in overhead cabinets for extra storage and can accommodate a full sized washer and dryer.
- Transcend the staircase to the second level which is illuminated by recessed lights. Landing area has a built-in cabinet.
- Spacious master bedroom suite has a high ceiling plus room for a sitting area. Adjacent master bath has tile floor, dual sinks, tile counter, maple cabinets, recessed lights, a deep soaking tub, separate shower stall and a walk-in closet with custom wood-trimmed closet organizers and shelves.
- Two additional upstairs bedrooms, each with a closet plus a window for natural light.
- Amenities: Dual pane windows, central air conditioning, plus much more.
- Two-car attached garage with an automatic opener plus built-in shelves.
- Fenced for privacy, the backyard has an aggregate patio with two distinct areas and room for a barbeques in between. Sprinkler system and drip system keeps the Japanese Maples, Red Maples, Camellias, Azaleas and all the landscaping lush and green.
- HOA is $86/month.
- Community structures include an administrative building which is also used as a community center and the original 1850’s winery building – one of the first adobe buildings in the area.
- Landscape features of this 5.26 acre site contains a mid-section green belt which has mature vegetation and an extensive rose garden. There are also two lacy iron gazebos that overlook the Almaden’s Louis Benoist Gardens designed by Thomas Church. Two playgrounds.
- Close to parks, trails, shops, restaurants, schools and Vineland library.
- Top Schools: Guadalupe Elementary (API 954!), Dartmouth Middle, and choice of Leigh or Branham High (Free Zone 2). These neighborhood schools offer outstanding programs, dedicated staff and devoted parents. Excellence is the standard and mutual respect is expected. These schools are part of the high achieving Union School District and Campbell Union High District.