Property Summary **SOLD**
Offered at: $850,000
Home size: 1,541 +/- sq. ft.
This charming single story home is the award winning Pinot Model in the Almaden Winery Vintage neighborhood. Three bedrooms, two full baths with 1541+/- sf of living space on a large 6960+/- sf lot. Recently remodeled kitchen and baths. Kitchen has Blue Pearl granite slab counters with glass tile backsplash. Large center island. Master bath has Kashmir gold granite slab counters, dual sinks and a deep soaking tub. The back yard is one of the largest in the Winery! Expansive lawn, fountain and abundance of beautiful roses creates an amazing park-like setting. Top Schools: Guadalupe Elementary (API 942), Dartmouth Middle (API 911), and choice of Leigh or Branham High (Free Zone 2).
- Single level 1541+/- sf home on approximately 6960+/- sf lot in Almaden Winery’s Vintage neighborhood. The charming Pinot Model won an architectural award for Steinberg Architects.
- Three bedrooms / Two full baths.
- Beautifully landscaped front yard with staggered walkway, covered porch plus views of the hills.
- The hardwood floor in the entry is illuminated by a striking chandelier.
- Living room has high ceilings with a ceiling fan, plenty of windows and a double sided fireplace.
- Great Room has hardwood floor and consists of the Kitchen, Dining Area and Family room:
- Kitchen has Blue Pearl granite slab counters with complimentary glass tile backsplash, plenty of cabinetry, walk-in pantry and a window with views of the spacious backyard. Center island also has blue pearl granite slab counter, more storage plus room for extra seating. Appliances include a stainless refrigerator, Thermador double oven, microwave, Maytag dishwasher, Bosch 5-burner gas cook top with a simmer setting, water filtration system, a large stainless steel Olivera sink, and Hansgrohe faucets.
- Dining area has a stunning chandelier and a slider opens to the backyard.
- Family room enjoys the double-sided fireplace, recessed light to highlight artwork, plenty of windows for natural light and an alcove for a television or electronic equipment.
- Master bedroom suite has laminate floors, ceiling fan, walk-in closet with organizers and French doors open to a backyard patio. En Suite has beautiful Kashmir gold granite slab counters, dual sinks and a deep soaking tub.
- Two additional bedrooms, each has high ceilings, a closet and plenty of natural light.
- Laundry room has a full size washer and dryer, hardwood floor, a sink plus plenty of cabinets for extra storage.
- Amenities: dual pane windows, plantation shutters, central air conditioning, intercom system, security alarm system plus much more.
- Two-car garage with automatic opener.
- The backyard is fenced for privacy, beautifully landscaped, with new sod and a new irrigation system. One of the largest backyards in the Winery, the expansive lawn, fountain and abundance of beautiful roses creates an amazing park-like setting. Rounded concrete patio has room for outdoor seating. Great for entertaining!
- Wide side yard has redwood trees and a concrete path which leads to a gate to the front of home.
- Living at The Almaden Winery provides access to community structures including an administrative building which is also used as a community center and the original 1850’s winery building – one of the first adobe buildings in the area.
- Landscape features of this 5.26 acre site contains a mid-section green belt which has mature vegetation and an extensive rose garden. There are also two lacy iron gazebos that overlook the Almaden’s Louis Benoist Gardens designed by Thomas Church. Two playgrounds.
- The landscaping at the Almaden Winery Park was newly and beautifully renovated and completed in February 2013. This included newly landscaped lawn, rose garden, and vineyard areas as well as a new wrought iron fence around the park. The city also renovated the irrigation system and installed decorative pavers around the Community Center.
- Close to parks, trails, shops, restaurants, schools and Vineland library.
- Top Schools: Guadalupe Elementary (2012 Growth API 942!), Dartmouth Middle (API 911), and choice of Leigh or Branham High (Free Zone 2). These neighborhood schools offer outstanding programs, dedicated staff and devoted parents. Excellence is the standard and mutual respect is expected. These schools are part of the high achieving Union School District and Campbell Union High District.
View Larger Map
Square footage, acreage, and other information herein, has been received from one or more of a variety of
different sources. Such information has not been verified. If important to buyers, buyers should conduct their own investigation.